AMWA MS-04 NMOS Identity and Timing Model [Work In Progress]
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|
What does it do?
- Documents a model for identity and timing that applies to AMWA NMOS specifications that apply to content
- Builds on models of the JT-NM Reference Archicture
Why does it matter?
- Provides a basis for future specifications
How does it work?
- Defines the main time-related entities used in NMOS specs
- Provides further explanation of their meaning
- Gives guidance on how they can be used for media operations
See here for an overview of NMOS specifications.
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages provide supporting documentation and HTML renders of the APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
The links to documentation, API and examples below and for DOCS and SPEC in the page menu bar are for this release (tag) or branch: branches/v1.0-dev. Links to other releases (tags) and other branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for branch v1.0-dev
- Identity and Timing Model
- Practical Guidance for Media
- Appendix - Commentary