AMWA BCP-002 Recommendations for Grouping NMOS Resources
What does it do?
- Documents best practice and recommendations for how to indicate and handle Groups of Resources in AMWA NMOS APIs.
- Currently this addresses “Natural Groups”, i.e. those created by the default operation of a Node/Device, and not user- or automation-defined Groups.
Why does it matter?
- Provides a consistent way of referring to groups of related Resources (e.g. video and audio Senders of a camera)
- This helps with interoperability and integration.
How does it work?
- BCP-002-01 recommends Nodes add a
grouphint tag to the JSON representation of each member of a Natural Group
Best Current Practice document