NMOS Audio Channel Mapping Specification
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|
What does it do?
- Allows channel-level operations within NMOS environments
- For example: muting channels, swapping languages…
Why does it matter?
- Provides expected functionality for typical production/broadcast operations
- Extends usefulness of IS-05 and other NMOS specs.
How does it work?
- Controller gets channel information from sending Node
- …and sends mapping matrix to the receiving Node
- Can also do sender-side matrixing
See here for an overview of NMOS specifications.
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages provide supporting documentation and HTML renders of the APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
The links to documentation, API and examples below and for DOCS and SPEC in the page menu bar are for this release (tag) or branch: branches/v1.0.x. Links to other releases (tags) and other branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for branch v1.0.x
- Upgrade Path